Thursday, March 21, 2013

Beach Trip

It was a rare opportunity tonight to actually sit in front of the laptop without work or homework commitments. I thought I would finally start to put some action back into the blogging world, so I took a spin through some recent photographs on the iPad. Life has felt out of balance and routine for awhile, and that is surely evident by the lack of posts!

I found these shots, and looked fondly on one of our family outings to the beach. The whole crew loves the activity in general, and the youngest adores looking for stuff. There is always a check with Mum to see if anything is living in the pretty shell! I absolutely love the camera, and some of the photographs we have are great, they surely capture the moments, and remind me of how I love the ocean.


No comments:

Post a Comment