Thursday, March 21, 2013

2012 Vision Board

The start of another year, the setting of new annual goals and more steps on the journey of the 65 year plan. For the past 6 years or more, the first item on the to do list for January involves the creation of the next vision board.

To put some context around time, the end of March is almost here, and that means we are about 1/4th of the way through the year. I am happy to say that this year's board is complete, laminated and affixed to the usual position for viewing.  This year was extra fun, as I had a partner in crime. Actually it may well be the first time a partner has undertaken the activity with me. I was proud as punch as I laminated the both of them.




The usual process feels like more of a longer time horizon, and fits more across the life plan. The 2012 year the result has some of that, but also appears to have picked up that theme of completing the pool renovation in preparation for the celebration of the 40th milestone. Each board really entails moments of randomness that then get weaved together to create the final product. It is a fun exercise that I look forward to each year.

 
2011 was a little more tricky to put together, as the floods have impacted on our junk mail delivery. Not to be stopped, I relived some past magazines that I have kept.



And 2010 .....
 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment