Saturday, August 17, 2013

Living by the Beach

A few months ago my sister decided that she had always wanted to live by the beach, so she promptly up and moved to a suburb on the other side of town.  It is not a suburb that I would like to live in, but every time we visit, I insist on going for a walk along the beach, after all that was the reason she moved there!

You know it is a classy area when this is hung by the pool;


The actual beach isn't my kind of beach scene, I do prefer further north such as Caloundra, the landscape is more beautiful, in my humble opinion.


Maddy doesn't really care what the beach is, for her it is always about the hunt for shells.  It has become an activity that we share together, and we always try to find a 'special' shell for our collection at home.  I love to watch her little journey of discovery, and every now and then I get a glimpse of what she will become.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment