Friday, November 14, 2014

House Painting Update # 2

Mid year update on the house painting progress for the year was fairly uninspiring.

 
It turns out the hardest part was picking the darn colour.  I painted the side of the house that no one sees, as a trial before you embarrass your self to the neighbourhood.  Worked well, the more I painted, the more I enjoyed the colour.
 
So now I am around the back, over the deck and onto the third side.  Actually, a bit of one side and then a bit of the front.  Turns out the afternoon sun is a scorcher, so I had to dash to the front of the yard for some cooler temperatures.  This of course means I have now started to show the neighbourhood that a new colour is coming to the pink (aka so not terracotta Mr Builder) palace!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment