Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Preparing for Christmas

At nine, the spirit and excitement of Santa Clause are no doubt approaching the end.  For this year, the letter to Santa was quickly drafted without the assistance of mum.  And at nine, well we are all good for taking up both sides of the A4 page for Santa.  Upon inspecting said letter to Santa, this is what I found;


In the bottom left hand corner was a please turn over notation.  Just in case Santa is not good at understanding primary school writing, there are some pictures to help guide the way.  Although letters to Santa are all about what I want, I was really pleased that she left the door open for Santa to get anything else he wanted, and letting him know that was "okay"!

 
Before I headed out to post the letter, I noticed that it had had a minor revision.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment